Wednesday 💞

Hey guys, today I woke up in the morning, brushed my teeth, had a feeder break, fasted and got ready for college. Then I went wearing nice clothes because on Wednesday one has to go without wearing uniform.Then I attended lectures from nine o'clock to twelve o'clock. then it became a bitch Because it's half time on Wednesday Then we had lunch and after lunch we went out for a walk with friends.And we went to Kota for sightseeing and we enjoyed it a lot. and took a lot of photos too and eat ice cream too and chatted a lot with friends Then we all left for our homes As soon as I got home I changed my clothes and went to sleep.Then I slept and woke up at eight o'clock and had dinner.After having dinner, I went for a walk and after returning from the walk, Guppy died with her family. Then it became night and I fell asleep good night guys sweet dreams 🤗 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friday is better day💞

My thursday 💞