Saturday is my bitter day, 💞

Hi guys today I lie down because today I went to college, I got up and brushed my teeth or again.Then I took a bath and got ready, then had breakfast and after that I used the phone for a long time and watched ghost reels. Then I got a call from my friend who said let's go to watch a movie, so I ate and we all met at a place and went for a free movie. After we got there we bought movie tickets and went inside to watch the movie.Then we watched the movie for three hours and laughed a lot while watching the movie and also ate popcorn and drank cold drinks and we had a lot of fun watching the movie together.That's why I came, we all left from there for our respective homes. As soon as we asked, we changed our clothes and then rested for some time. Then I got up and had dinner. After dinner I went for a walk. After coming back from the walk, I chatted with the family members and told them about today's movie. Then it was too late so the family members went to sleep but I did not sleep. Because I had to post all today's photos Then I edited photos and videos for a long time and then went to sleep.Today's day was very good for me good night friends 💞 Allah Hafiz sweet dreams 💞


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friday is better day💞

Wednesday 💞

My thursday 💞