My Tuesday πŸ’ž

 Hey Guys, Tuesday went almost like Monday, I woke up early in the morning and Brushed my teeth and got ready for college after having breakfast. Tuesday was different from Monday because today we had a viva and that too of Physiology.It was very difficult to know what would happen in order to survive because our mentor Maam tells us the philosophy that I don't want to live, then we all talked about who will survive or then we will come home.As soon as I came home I fell asleep because I was very tired. After that I woke up at 8 o'clock and then had dinner. After dinner, went for a walk and then came home and prepared for the next viva. Then while reading I felt sleepy and fell sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Friday is better dayπŸ’ž

Wednesday πŸ’ž

My thursday πŸ’ž