My Friday is better day💞

 Hi guys Today was Friday so I got up at five in the morning.And I got up and brushed my teeth and Whether I read it or not, I recited the Quran and then became Azaan, after that I performed ablution or after doing ablution I offered namaz or prayed to Allah very much.Then I had breakfast or got ready for college or went to college. In college I only had lunch. Then I attended the lecture or after lunch I talked to mom and came home.I read the Quran again and then after reading the Quran I went to sleep.After waking up, I had dinner and after dinner, after a short walk, I came home and slept.It was my Friday and it was very good because I offered Namaz today and I felt very relieved after offering Namaz. Thik h by guys good night 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday 💞

My thursday 💞